Formats and Editions
1. Billy Boy Arnold and Tony McPhee - It's Great to Be Rich
2. Lester Davenport - Lester's Comet
3. Good Rockin' Charles - la Cucaracha
4. Bo Diddley - Don't Know Where I've Been
5. Big John Trice - Sweet Home Chicago
Recorded in London and Chicago throughout the late 70s and early 80s, this ultra-rare collection of studio recordings and radio station edits feature iconic blues artists Billy Boy Arnold, Bo Diddley and more at the height of their powers, revealing soul-stirring performances that were all but forgotten. As if stumbling upon a long-lost treasure chest of musical history, this compilation is a testament to the timeless allure and the enduring legacy of the blues and includes the standout tracks 'It's Great To Be Rich' and 'Don't Know Where I've Been'.